Some difficulties

on Wednesday, January 27, 2010

S and I are very much novices at this marriage thing seeing how we've only been married about 10 months. We dated for some time before but also threw a child into the mix before getting married as well. Right now, we are experiencing some difficulties. I feel I am mostly to blame for them and have been coming down rather hard on myself about them. I am really bad at telling S my feelings when things bother me and just let them fester to the point I blow up. I also don't let things go as I should. This morning, he asked me to put the dishes away three times before I finally blew up and started yelling about the dishes but also a few other things he had said throughout the week that shouldn't have been festering in my mind for so long. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to change my behaviors and the way I deal with things that bother me or we'll end up divorced? I certainly don't want to end up that way but there is only so much a man can take.

-M

0 comments: