Happy Labor Day!

on Monday, September 7, 2009

Today is a holiday which means a day off of work for most but not for me. I don't absolutely need to work but it is holiday pay which will dramatically help bring the e-fund back up after last month. Most days, I enjoy my job but today I don't feel well and would much rather pop in a DVD, cuddle up with my one year old on the couch and fall asleep.

I haven't felt well all weekend which caused some of our plans to get thrown out the window. We planned to go apple picking on Saturday so I could make some applesauce along with some apple baked goods. We weren't able to go because I was so sick. On the upside, it is very early in the apple harvesting season here in New York so there will be just as many if not more apples to choose from next weekend. We were able to go to the county fair on Sunday. I continued to blow my nose every five seconds while the rest of my family played games and had a great time.

Hopefully, I'll feel better soon! We have plans that I'm looking forward to later this week as well as apple picking this up coming weekend.

1 comments:

Nicki at Domestic Cents said...

We went to our county fair this weekend too ... AND we plan to go apple picking next weekend. Our calendars must be synchronized :) Hope you feel better soon!