Back but only for a moment

on Monday, May 10, 2010

When I last posted back in February things with my marriage were up in the air.  I'm happy to report that with a lot of soul searching, crying, long talks, some screaming, counseling and cold shoulder cool downs we are doing well together.  Every day is not always good but we are having more good days than bad.

At my physical exam,some medical issues came up that I was not expecting.  No one expects a routine physical to end with a massive headache, vomiting bile and news of a miscarriage.  The worst news of all  when the doctor said he found a lump in my breast.  It turned out to be a cyst but it certainly added some prospective to life.  When you believe everything you ever hoped for would end it makes you take less for granted.  This probably also helped me to realize I didn't want my marriage to end and needed to put forth more effort in making it work.

Also because of this health scare I have been contemplating what I really want from life. I am recommitting to my 101 things goals.  I'm going to review them and determine which are able to be accomplished and which I need to realize won't happen by goal date.  This will have to wait until after the 20th, however; because WE'RE GOING TO GERMANY

0 comments: