Upstate

on Saturday, May 2, 2009

It has been cold and rainy here all week. I haven't ventured out except to go to work. The weather is becoming a little bit depressing. Last weekend we had temperatures in the 90's so it was almost too hot to do anything in the middle of the day and this past week and now weekend is rainy. I hate to drag O out in the rain considering she is already sick. The weather is making me miss my family and friends upstate even though their weather is just as crumby. We are going to visit them Mother's Day weekend which is coming up quickly. Hopefully, after we go out to the store later this afternoon I'll feel a little better.

-M

PS: S comes home in two weeks. He'll be finished with school with the exception of one class but at least he's not leaving for extended periods of time any more.

0 comments: