Letters to God

on Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last night, I watched a movie that has since changed my view on life.  Letters to God is about a little boy with cancer that writes letters to God and through those letters ends up changing the world.  I had abandoned this blog last year but now am interested in reviving it in a totally new direction.  It started out chronically my finances then switched to a personal blog and now it will be a personal blog with a twist. 
The past year has proved very challenging for my family and at times I wasn't sure we'd pull through but we have and for that I am thankful.  The movie reminded me that I have so much to be thankful for.  I often complain about things in which I should be actually giving thanks.  Just this morning in fact even after allowing that movie to change my perspective I grumbled on facebook about having to clean the house but instead I should have posted that I am cleaning the house and while I don't like it I am thankful for having a house to clean.  There are so many out there less fortunate than myself and I often forget that when caught up in my own life and woes.

0 comments: