Busy August

on Monday, August 24, 2009

We are having a busy August. It started with S's birthday on the 9th and continues to become more and more busy. I have let myself become overwhelmed at work because of lack of focus on my actual job so last week I had to play catch up. It seems like every weekend we are going some place and doing something. We try to go to the beach at least once a week. This past weekend we went to the scottish games. We've visited my parents twice and they live three hours away. Tomorrow I'm having some major dental work done and then Wednesday we are on the road again going to my father's house which is nine hours from our house. Today is the first day of the college semester so things are just going to become more busy for S as he starts his final semester. Hopefully, after this vacation things will calm down a bit and I'll begin to post more often again.

-M

2 comments:

SJ said...

the beaches there must be wonderful! =)

M said...

Hi, Kathleen. The north shore beaches are very rocky. Some of them are very difficult to walk on without hurting your feet. The south shore beaches are wonderful with lots of great sand for sandcastles. Thanks for commenting.